Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My Water 4 Life

Clean and healthy water is the key to a happier life, and I'm not kidding you. But, it's such a simple idea that not many folks will take it seriously. It's also really cheap medicine, and that really bum fuzzles the most intelligent among us.

I remember seeing a book title that piqued my interest one day (about 10 years ago). I remember thinking that it sounded like an interesting title, and that I should buy it and read it. However, it would be several years later before I actually did.

So, now your probably wondering what the heck...what book was it?

It is called "Your Body's Many Cries For Water", by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.

After reading that book over 5 years ago, I have never been more amazed at anything I've read since. The information that little old book contains is priceless. And, I'm certain that if Dr. B were still with us today, he would still be trying to get this message out to everyone. Good thing he wrote it all down, because his books are still in print. Anyone can get still read his powerful messages.

But, I wonder what he would think of this special kind of water? This magic health water was being used in Japan at the same time Dr. B was studying the affects of water on the human body and writing his books.

I think he would be very impressed with what our Japanese cousins were doing with ordinary water, and would of, most likely, used it in his own studies.

But...sadly, most of the western medical world was poo pooing him off as nuts. Or, they were afraid he might have something here and were afraid of what it might do for their businesses. You think?

Remember studying in school about Christopher Columbus? He tried in vain many times to get funding for a fleet of ships to sail the big wide ocean in hopes of discovering distant lands. But, most folks of that time period thought he was just nuts because he surely was going to fall off the edge of the world. Because, everyone just knew that the earth was flat, right?

Funny thing, no matter what time space reality humans are inhabiting the earth, they always seem to think they know everything there is to know already. Learning one more important aspect to something they are not doing so well in is such a drag. How will we save face if this information turns out to actually be true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home