Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Water 4 Life

From 4:00 p.m. yesterday afternoon until about 8:00 a.m. this morning it has been snowing in SW Missouri. When I jumped out of bed this morning at 6:15 a.m. it was still snowing lightly. Wind picked up a little, but luckily it did not blow the stuff around and drift like the last snow fall we had.

I just thought to myself, "well now you're going to have to shovel that stuff off everything, if you want a clear path to the front door and garage". Really, I wasn't looking forward to doing it, but what the heck. I think I have worked harder when I mow my big yard in the summer.

I'm nearly 52 years old, and I'm happy to say that I really don't feel like I'm compromised physically for my age. I began my day, just like everyday, with drinking water from my 'Kangen' SD-501 water machine. I usually drink a couple 12 oz. glass fulls when I first get up, and before I drink a cup of coffee or tea. I've been told that this water has extra negatively charged hydrogen molecules in it for increased energy and stamina. It must be so, because I can feel it. And, everyone that I have given water to try has said the exact same thing. I have been drinking this energizing water every single day for 7 months.

While shoveling that garage pad out in front of my double door garage, I was thinking how big of an area that it actually was. But, half way through it, I knew I was going to get the job done. I felt a little winded from time-to-time, but just kept pacing myself. Finished before noon! Yea, what a beautiful job! Now I'm here telling you about how great it made me feel to do this with out the help of my 23 year old son. It is awesome to be able to have this advantage over my health, and you could too!

I know I'm not in these pictures, but there was no one around to take them of me while I was doing this. My two dogs were out enjoying and playing in the newly fallen snow. So, I took pictures of them and my handy work. If you would like to join my Facebook page, and you can see my photo shots of what I've been doing today.

If you would like to know more about this special kind of water my family and I are so very fortunate to be drinking just email me at: brenagail7@gmail.com (or) brenagail@windstream.net

I will try to answer your questions, or show you how to present this to other people you know and love. Getting paid for referrals, can make this an attractive business opportunity. How much fun could you have making extra money by offering someone the gift of improved health, simply through better hydration?

On you on Skype? You can find me there by this caller ID: brenagail7

Or, just call me up @ 417-253-4345 (Home) or text me @ 417-770-0013 (cell)

I'm available, and would be happy to help you learn more about it.

Have a great day!

Brenda Skidmore

The Online  Self Improvement and Self Help Encyclopedia







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home