Monday, May 16, 2011

Simple and Effective Allergy/Asthma Relief

It was recently brought to my attention, as one person so poignantly expressed themselves, "my allergies are so kicking my butt today." As I listened to their obvious voice of discomfort, I noticed the physical symptoms that were rather apparent.

They looked extremely tired, had puffy eyes and a post nasal drip. I said you must be miserable. I remember suffering from that condition for many years. Not only was it annoying, but it literally ran my life. But, I finally discovered it is a rather nonthreatening condition to eliminate, with 2 simple ingredients, if you know how.

I began to explain how it really is a two-pronged approach. First there is a dehydration issue that is begging to be addressed, plus a mineral/sodium imbalance. If you would like to know more I can help you get over the problem for good. They looked at me in amazement, but just kept sucking up their cup of morning soda pop through a straw. Guess they weren't too interested in drinking more water to help control the problem.

I actually stumbled onto the the allergy cure by accident. I read a book called "The Calcium Factor". I gathered enough information from that book to begin supplementing my diet with coral calcium which is full of calcium, and other trace minerals. A few years later I read a book called, "You Body's Many Cries For Water." I began drinking half my body weight in ounces of water everyday.

And then, like magic my allergy problems disappeared completely!

The author of the second book explains (in chapter 9) that allergies and asthma are the result of an over production of the brain neurotransmitter histamine. Histamine is 'THE' sensor of water metabolism and its distribution inside the body. Water, combined with a natural antihistamine (salt) prevents excess histamine production.

Eventually, I quit taking coral calcium and replaced it with unrefined sea salt, stepped up my water intake and never had an allergy problem again.

A few years later, I became interested in drinking the cleanest, and best water for my body that I could possibly find.

The fact that it was very affordable was a nice and wonderful surprise too!

Why would anyone choose prescription, or over the counter drugs to treat a common health condition once they found out what the true root cause was? It might be due to just plain laziness, or a junk food addiction, that keeps them stuck in suffering. Or, they've become totally brainwashed by modern medical advertisements in wanting a quick fix.

What could be a quicker, more effective fix than salt and water? None really. Maybe they just like shopping for, and spending money on, the latest allergy drug product on the market. The problem is, though, these chemicals only exacerbate the dehydration problem inside the body even further!


The Online Self Improvement and Self Help Encyclopedia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home